Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Four Neutral Outfits For Work | Petite Style

When you discover a good pair of pants to put on to work, what do you do? BUY THEM IN EVERY COLOR! If you’re like me, at the very least. I’ve most likely tried on 100s (okay perhaps not that many, but it surely looks like) and I solely actually like one pair. The ankle pants from LOFT. They’re stretchy, not too tight within the hips and thighs they usually’re the right size. Their solely downfall is a seam they’ve working down the again – it’s not my favourite. But, beggars can’t be choosers.

Four Neutral Outfits for Work

You’ll discover all 4 of those outfits are that includes the above talked about pants. I additionally personal them in navy blue, as a result of sure, I purchased all the colours. When I got down to create this publish I simply wished to fashion the pants 4 other ways. I ended up with 4 outfits that have been all tan and black. What can I say, your woman loves her neutrals and neutrals work for me.

Sleeveless Cardigan Outfit for Work

Neutral outfit for work via petite style blog Pumps and Push-Ups | petite style blog | four neutral outfits for work

What do you name this topper, a vest or a sleeveless cardigan? I lean towards vest, however the tag says sleeveless cardigan. It’s from a brand new fashion field that I’ll be speaking about sooner or later, however I’m linking one from LOFT on this publish! Just as cute, and I like a layer that additionally reveals off the sleeve of your prime.

Shop The Look

JavaScript is at present disabled on this browser. Reactivate it to view this content material.

Sweater Blazer Outfit for Work

Four outfits to wear to work this winter via pumps and push-ups blog | winter work outfits | neutral work outfits Four outfits to wear to work this winter via pumps and push-ups blog | winter work outfits | neutral work outfits

Would it even be a publish about what I put on to work if I didn’t present an outfit with my sweater blazer? Probably not. My most worn merchandise in my closet, and favourite topper is that this sweater blazer. I like it with an all black outfit beneath and slightly pop of leopard!

Shop The Look

JavaScript is at present disabled on this browser. Reactivate it to view this content material.

Cowl Neck Sweater Outfit for Work

winter outfit for work | petite style blog | four neutral outfits for work winter outfit for work | petite style blog | four neutral outfits for work

I’ve been rocking this sweater for a couple of years now, it’s nonetheless one among my favorites. I like it layered with a tissue turtleneck!

Shop The Look

JavaScript is at present disabled on this browser. Reactivate it to view this content material.

Black and White Outfit for Work

Four outfits for work for petite women | black pants outfits for work | winter outfits for work Four outfits for work for petite women | black pants outfits for work | winter outfits for work

Oh man, it’s the purple sneakers! I’m nonetheless discovering numerous enjoyable methods to put on these. I actually love them with black and tan, what do you suppose?

Shop The Look

JavaScript is at present disabled on this browser. Reactivate it to view this content material.

The winter isn’t my favourite season for getting dressed, particularly for work. I might a lot reasonably simply throw on a costume and name it a day like I can in the summertime. However, should you discover a good pair of pants, the chances for heat and applicable outfits are infinite. Don’t overlook to take a look at the fashion video on IGtv of those outfits! Which one is your favourite?

-Brooke

Pin me for later!

Four neutral outfits for work via petite style blog | petite style blog Pumps and Push-Ups | petite blogger | winter work outfits Four neutral outfits for work via petite style blog | petite style blog Pumps and Push-Ups | petite blogger | winter work outfits

The post Four Neutral Outfits For Work | Petite Style appeared first on Weight Loss Fitness.


Posted First on https://weightlossfitnesss.info

No comments:

Post a Comment