Sunday, January 12, 2020

Just Add Broth – fANNEtastic meals | Registered Dietitian Blog

Hello once more, avocado toast, my outdated buddy.

I’ve missed you. 

If you don’t often have arugula together with your avocado toast, strive it! Adds just a little extra quantity and a pleasant further peppery taste. 

It has been good getting again to cooking for ourselves after plenty of journey!

The meal winner of the week was this scrumptious pork, noodle, and kale dish we had on Tuesday night time.

delicious noodle pork asian dish with kale

It was a Sun Basket (

The key was that as an alternative of utilizing water just like the recipe referred to as for, I used broth. That’s my go to tip for making wealthy sauces/broths – use hen bone broth as an alternative of water. The mouthfeel was a lot extra wealthy and scrumptious.

add broth instead of water for better flavor

Another yummy dinner this week was a easy rice and pan seared hen with an onion, celery, and pineapple salsa. 

chicken rice with fruit salsa

I did have some good meals out this week although, too!

My father-in-law is on the town (my mother-in-law additionally comes at present!) and yesterday we took Riese to lunch at Stomping Ground in Del Ray. Their cobb salad is tremendous good – beloved the inexperienced goddess dressing! 

stomping ground del ray lunch

Last night time, I went to a dinner meet up that my buddy Heather hosted for fellow intuitive consuming/weight-inclusive dietitians within the DC space. (For extra on weight-inclusive vitamin, try Heather’s web site.)

We met at Lyon Hall, and I shared some fries with the group after which bought the burger + salad for my meal, which hit the spot. Great to satisfy some extra fellow native RDs, too!

lyon hall arlington dinner

I used to be again at Stomping Ground tremendous early this morning with my buddy Chelsea – quiche + salad + a latte, yum!

stomping ground breakfast del ray

We met up for an extra-early sizzling yoga class so we’d have time for breakfast after earlier than persevering with our days. It was actually nice to meet up with her – we meet up each week for early exercises however don’t often have a lot time to talk afterwards!

I went to 2 different yoga courses this week… I used to be actually craving it after all of the journey and snowboarding final week! 

Have an important day, associates, and I’ll see you again right here on Monday!

Share with me a enjoyable exercise or an important meal you had this week! Anyone else love getting again right into a routine? Vacation is superior, however it’s all the time good to get again into the swing of regular life, too. 🙂 

The post Just Add Broth – fANNEtastic meals | Registered Dietitian Blog appeared first on Weight Loss Fitness.


Posted First on https://weightlossfitnesss.info

No comments:

Post a Comment