Friday, January 10, 2020

What I Ate: Real Meals + Adventures

Cook Once, Eat Twice

We made some epic shrimp and grits final weekend! Classic and wealthy with mushrooms and peppers. They had been even higher as leftovers the following day. Often instances we make further meals on Sundays to hold is to Mondays. Cook as soon as, eat twice fashion!

Pork Tenderloin with Rice + Asparagus

Daily Harvest FTW

As an envoy for Daily Harvest, we eat numerous smoothies! One cup normally serves me plus one little one (as a result of I exploit extra milk than the cup requires!) so it’s sort of a two for one deal. If you’ve wished to strive them, I’ve a $25 off your first order low cost to share with the code katheats.

The greater the bowl, the higher the salad!

This sunny lunch was blended greens with leftover pork tenderloin with peppers, avocado, and the Plenty home made blue cheese dressing!

Sweet potato farro salad

This salad was again! And we had snow!

I had it with an egg on prime the following day for lunch. Perfect combo of protein + carbs.

Post Nap Snow Gazing

We used to take a seat on the porch within the rocking chairs and search for vehicles and buses. Since it’s been chilly, he sits on his altering desk, and we level at automobiles going by. He is aware of the phrase BUS now, and recognizing one is all the time the spotlight. After nap on Tuesday he woke as much as a blanket of snow. He didn’t know what to suppose!

We’ve had snow, and we’ve had heat days too!

Now that Birch can stroll, there may be a lot world to discover. I can’t anticipate spring climate. How many months do we’ve got to go?

Mazen and I are loving our rollerskating Sundays!

That’s me wanting dorky within the again. I believe I want to purchase some gently used rollerblades so I might be cool like Mazen!

I had dinner with Dave Matthews

Not reallllllly however he dined on the desk subsequent to us! Most individuals who dwell in Charlottesville may have a Dave recognizing from time to time. I used to be out with mates final weekend for a birthday dinner and he sat down with a gaggle on the subsequent desk over. We performed it cool!

Other Cville superstar sightings:
  • Sissy Spacek come into the bakery as soon as. I additionally attended a marriage the place she was a visitor. Boyd Tinsley additionally got here into the bakery!
  • Chris Long is at my fitness center every so often, and he used to dwell just a few blocks down our avenue! Now he lives subsequent to Thomas’s dad and mom.
  • Author John Grisham lives right here, and Thomas is mates together with his son : )

Other celebs I’ve encountered:

  • Shaquille O’Neal in an airport
  • Hillary Duff whereas filming in NYC
  • Reese Witherspoon at brunch in Charleston
  • Brad Paisley – I touched his hand throughout a live performance in highschool
  • Does Duke’s Coach Okay rely?!
Who is probably the most well-known individual you’ve seen or met?

The post What I Ate: Real Meals + Adventures appeared first on Weight Loss Fitness.


Posted First on https://weightlossfitnesss.info

No comments:

Post a Comment